The Path of Flowers – Online course
The PATH OF FLOWERS invites you to a week of botanical explorations to create a journal from start to finish and to fill it in entirely, allowing 20 to 30 minutes a day for 7 days. It’s the perfect easy course to discover floral patterns that are simple to appropriate and reuse. Dive into a poetic project starting with a recycled object to make something beautiful and delicate.
An easy to use course that you can enjoy at your own pace (videos recorded and “lifetime” access).
Want to find out more? All the informations are down below.
If you’re a former Podia student, I’ve sent you an e-mail with a free code to recover your course. Please contact me if you have any problems.
🇬🇧 PDF available in English. All the videos are subtitled in English.
In this online course, I will show you how to create a small accordion book, how to make the covers, how to make it a handy and effective exploration tool by overcoming the anxiety of the blank page. I will also show you that drawing flowers can be easy, it can be fun, it can be poetic and surprising. And in one week, you will have completed a complete project, and created an artistic object all your own!
Skills and techniques included in this course
- Creating an accordion notebook from A to Z
- Decorating a cover
- Creating a simple but effective background
- Foliage patterns
- Floral patterns with a pencil
- Floral patterns with a fountain pen
- Floral patterns in watercolor
- Floral patterns with ink
- Floral patterns with gesso
- Stitched details
- Explore your own repertoire of patterns
- Daily practice
- Completing a project in a limited time
So join me in this new adventure!
🇬🇧 the PDF file is in English and all the videos are subtitled in English.
Content : PDF file + 12 videos (more than 4 hours)
- To start with…
- Day 1: accordion book and cover
- Day 2: background and foliage
- Day 3: ink and pencil
- Day 4: watercolor and field flowers
- Day 5: stiched patterns
- Day 6: magnolia flowers
- Day 7: blotches and petals